Financial & Lending AssistanceNeighborWorks® Financial and Lending Assistance Programs are in place to help everyone achieve the dream of home ownership.
NeighborWorks® Offers Financial Counseling
NeighborWorks Dakota Home Resources is a US Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) Approved Housing Counseling Agency. Our certified housing counselors are well-trained to maintain current knowledge in home loans, terms, mortgage default, credit, budgeting as well as state and local housing laws and regulations. We offer our services to clients regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, familial status and disability. Our counselors are here to help you make informed decisions regarding your housing goals.
Below is a list of services we offer:
- Pre-purchase Housing
- Foreclosure Default and Mitigation
- Home Buyers Education in person
- In person group
- Virtual group
- Self-pace homebuyer education
- Group homebuyer education workshop via Zoom
Contact us today to schedule your confidential counseling session. All our counseling services are provided at no cost to our customers.
NeighborWorks® Purchase Loan Programs
We offer a variety of Down Payment and Closing Costs Loans to help you buy your home.
Loan terms, conditions and availability are subject to change without notice. Please call for current details
- Neighborhood Lending Services Down Payment & Closing Cost Loan (NLS DPCC)
- Neighbor Next Door Down Program & Closing Cost Loan (NND DPCC)
- HOF – Housing Opportunity Fund Down Payment & Closing Cost Loan (HOF DPCC