Home Rehab & RepairIf you already own a home, but it is in need of life/safety repairs, NeighborWorks® Dakota Home Resources has services to help you fix your home.
NeighborWorks® Home Repair & Rehab Programs
We offer assistance, to correct life safety items in your home by project facilitation and low-interest or deferred home loans.
Home Rehab Services Include:
- Complete a home inspection
- Preparing a scope of work
- Gathering bids from contractors
- Overseeing the rehab/repair work from beginning to end
NeighborWorks Home Repair & Rehab may help with:
- Roof repair or replacement
- Deck and/or porch repair
- Plumbing and electrical
- Windows and doors
- Water heaters
- Other life safety issues.
- Owner occupied, single-family homes
- Manufactured homes (Must be constructed on a permanent foundation, owned land, and title surrendered).
- Current homeowner’s hazard insurance policy in place
** Eligible Services Areas | I90 corridor between Wyoming border and Box Elder, SD.